Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Your compensation check of $850,000,00usd

From: MR. ALAN GRANT <alangrant898@crawler.com>

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Date: Friday, January 23, 2009, 3:59:02 AM

Subject: Your compensation check of $850,000,00usd


Dear Beneficiary,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.Presently, I?m in Asia for an investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and the attempts you made in getting your winnings sent to your delivery address, despite that it failed us somehow.

So therefore, you have to contact Rev. mike Reynolds of WBI Bible Outreach. Which i believe is a very honest man to get your check remitted to you. Make sure you contact immediately as you receive this email, to make an arrangement with him on how to get your compensation check delivered to your address without any delay.

Find below his contact information.

Name: Rev. mike Reynolds

E-mail: mike_raynolds808@hotmail.com

PHONE: +234-802-355-4635

Ask him to send you the $850,000USD (EIGH THUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) Certified Bank Check, which I raised in your favor as a compensation to you for all the past efforts you have made in receiving your winnings in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Rev. mike Reynolds and expedite the delivery process of your check as soon as possible.

Please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand.

Remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev. mike Reynolds on your behalf to remit the Check to you.

Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you receive the check and cash your money.

Best regards,

Mr. Alan Grant

No comments: